Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Ever Notice

How there is are always all of these crime fighting fictional heroes? They always catch the thief/con-man/murderer/rapist/ evil ghost/ other strange fictional evil people like a penguin, BUT, what about all em' hoes?? Who in the world is gettin rid of em' hoes??? I really gotta know. Like there needs to be a designated 'hoe buster', someone needs to be the designated hoe catcher. I don't care if this hero swoops down on his bat wings, casts a spiders net and then sucks their soul into something that looks like a coffee canister, SOMEONE needs to bust these hoes because I have had it UP TO HERE. I cannot, I repeat, cannot take take this shit anymore. It's like they are ruining everything that those hairy legged bush browed feminists fought for. They didn't fight for social/political equality so that the entry level alt/coupon statues at Walmert Lauren Conrad women (and mind you these women are merely slutty-raging hormones-teens stuck in the body of a sub-par intellect with a matching sub-par education over the age of 21 posing as adults) can just strut around with their soup kitchen of a hoo-haa hanging around town. No ma'm. Just because society deems it as 'normal' for a man to hoe around does not mean it is okay! And in no shape or form does it make woman more liberated to do the same! Two wrongs don't make a right. Now don't get me wrong I'm no saint and I have had my promiscuous relations here and there but their comes an age when it's time to cut the shit. All I'm saying is, do yourself a favor, and don't be that girl.
I mean, whatever happened to sex drugs n' rock n' roll?
now we just have AIDS crack and techno

No comments:

Post a Comment