Wednesday, February 22, 2012

MORE ON RELATIONSHITS



I just wanna know something. How do you have the balls to text a girl sporadically through the day and then drop a massive emo bomb on her at 2 am. Like where did you find the balls, get the fucking balls, to do this? Fucking Costcos? What the fuck was there a family size discount package? Because it takes some motherfucking balls to hand your bag of emotional shit to someone at 2 FUCKIN AM and then go MIA. Just when I had taken my nighty night pills. Well that shit didn't work. And to add to the fuckin shit show mother fucker dose not respond when I text back to whatever the fuck he said. So there I am with my finger up my ass for the next 5 hours watching the sun come up thinking why me god fucking damn it.


You wanna get really raunchy, sure I'll get really raunchy. Lets start off with the beginning.


A. I was stupid enough to text 'I miss you' and not get a response. what a fucking douchebag, you don't have to say it back but at least say something


B. Telling someone to drop the fucking subject and they passively keep ass fucking you about it


C. Oh and here is the best for the fuckin last. I have no shame so I'll fuckin admit to this. Trying to fucking jack yourself off but then your fuckin twisted little mind goes to that mushy little place of 'I miss him and am so insecure what if he is fucking another girl right now and what if he just stops loving me' and start fucking crying like your dog died while your hand is still down your pants. Fuck at least I never cried on top of a guy, just in the privacy of my own miserable existence. I swear to god this thing is going to be the fucking end of me and the beginning of a demon woman because there is very little of me that still has a shred of tolerance and humanity towards people and I'm two seconds away from thinking even my parents are out to get me.

No comments:

Post a Comment