Tuesday, December 20, 2011

I'm breaking up with you, Rick Levine.


Tuesday, December 20, 2011
You're ruling planet Venus -- the goddess of love -- enters futuristic Aquarius and your 5th House of Romance today, re-energizing a current relationship or catalyzing a new one. This is likely to be a joyful time, but you could lessen your chances for happiness if you become overly attached. Enjoy the thrills and chills of fun and games without letting your emotions get in the way.

Yea right...this libra and her aquarius are not 're-energizing' nor is there anything being catalyzed. Except for this horrid sinus infection which is acting as a catalyst for my wretched, impetuous, lazy, miserable behavior. 'This is likely to be a joyful time' — what the fuck kind of rainbows and glitter acid trip are you on Rick Levine? THIS is a rotten time, like black plague in England sort of rotten. Its cold, I'm too lazy to get anyone anything, I'm in a rotten mood, I'm cold, I'm perpetually hungry, I'm stuck inside because IT'S FUCKING COLD and the cab drivers can't take directions so it's hopeless cause leaving the indoors, and all of my friends are too wrapped up n their fairytale dream relationship and/or too busy hustling to play therapist with me. So no, this is not a fucking joyful time. 
I think its time to change my daily horoscope resources...

No comments:

Post a Comment