Sunday, August 14, 2011

DUMBDUMBDUMMBBBB

What I don't get is when chicks drop mad cash on some prissied out face cream/wash etc. Not gonna lie I used to be all about that shit. Getting the most expensive shit like I got money trees growin in the backyard, but then I started to look at the ingredients. Like you have got to be real backwards to not realize that the shit they put in those microscopic sized jars that are only really usable by Thumbalina is shit you can get from CVS or grow yourself. Yea I said it, CVS. I started to grow my own herbs and spices, extracting oil from lavender, kumquats, jasmine, making vanilla and herb extracts. Lemme tell you a little gardening goes a long way. And you KNOW that shit is organic. Yea fuck you whole foods.  You want a good toner? It's called witch hazel, add some lavender oil to that bitch and BAM call me Elizabeth Arden why don't you. You want a good purifier that's gonna cleans your pores and get rid of your acne, tea tree oil. Cleans that shit right up like a Mexican with a duster. Face cream? Well I ain't tryna give away all me recipes but jojoba oil, coconut butter and fat free milk go a long way. I am proud to say that I no longer own a single facial product that I haven't concocted on my own. And my skin is at it's prim right now. That's saying a lot considering the shit I put in my body and lack of water in my system. Here is my point, you really give a fuck about your skin? Then do yourself a favor and read the damn ingredients. And trust me, whale sperm or gold dust in your itty bitty ass jar of face cream ain't really doin shit cept makin you look like a damn fool and feeding those money grubbing foriegn fucks who are putting this bullshit on the market.
You know what my mother used to do to get my hair thick and soft? Every damn weekend the crazy broad would make me sit with olive oil in my damn hair for two hours. She deff had the right idea because Paul Mitchell/Pureology/Keratin-whatever-the-fuck-its-called can suck a fat one that shit ain't half as good as some good old extra virgin olive oil. I ain't buyin what your sellin buster. I gave you a shot and you made me go soft.
BTW Tom's deodorant is a straight up scam. Fuck that.
On the subject of scams, how about this new fad with selling lavender/jasmine/patchouli perfumes like this is some new brilliant idea of using natural oils as perfumes. get. the. fuck. out. of. here. I hope to god that people start catching on soon to the fact that you can buy that shit at a fuckin yoga store for ten bucks a pop if your not equipped with a green thumb and the brains to just make the damn thing yourself. Seriously ladies, with the shit your buying into these days, I'm worried, I'm genuinely worried for the well being of this nation.

No comments:

Post a Comment