Thursday, August 11, 2011

What is it with...

Men...rather boys, because it seems they never quite reach manhood. Lets see....I get dumped, find a new one, then the old one sends these grandiose messages at 3 am. Not mention new guy lets me know right of the bat that he is not "relationship material", seriously? At this point neither am I...
So what, it takes two months to have the senses kicked back into you and you realize you let the best thing walk out of your life. Here is your honorary medal of ultimate retardation, please join us for next years special Olympics as well.
As for "not relationship material" guy, okay, I hand it to you, I appreciate you being straight up and honest, but how about you tell me this say...after the third time we slept together and not the 10th...thanks. This is not to say I was even considering you for the role...actually the role has been eliminated from this shit show all together until further notice....


No comments:

Post a Comment