Tuesday, August 23, 2011

You Know Your Fucked

When you make it 100% clear to a honey that you are only interested in sex, no strings attached, no commitments, and he still tells you he can't get "romantically involved" with you, due to his own personal issues and needs time alone and 'scale it back a bit'. I admit, I am an intense person, it comes with the territory. There is a whole lot of crazy in this tiny package but hey, who want's to be around completely sane people all the time anyway. Boring.
The fuckery ensues.
No seriously, I go and find the most airy, floozy, I possibly can, who would never worry about commitment or relationship bullshit, and still I get this BS. I don't even want to cuddle.
Now I would say, perhaps it's the sex, but I have had enough experience to know that it is deff not that. I'm a champ in bed and I have been told so a million times. So the only explanation is that my life is fucked. Simple as that. Or perhaps not that simple. UGH....

No comments:

Post a Comment