Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Lose Lose Situation.

As I was sitting outside having a beer with one of my bfs last night she asked me, 'what's going through your head?' due to the bizarre and confused look on my face. I told her, honestly, what the fuck. These are the three little words that have been buzzing around my head for say, the past two months. What. The. Fuck. There is a shit show going around me, or a circus of flying fucks that some whippet fucker is trying to juggle. Can I please get out of this situation? Because no matter what I do I seem to land in a pile of massive bullshit.
I have been so kindly asked to co-curate a show in the city, however the horny fucker hasn't got his shit together enough to wipe front to back. I ask myself, how, oh how, am I supposed to reach out to my contacts and get shit rolling with this mobile dildo? The opportunity is amazing, I should be doing backward flips on a cloud of confetti right now, but the devil child inside me is demonically laughing at the fact that I would assume something good would happen to me. My only other choice in life is to hide in a dark corner and never again see the light of day, or to embrace my train wreck of a life. Every time I try to go to my corner, I get distracted by something shiny. Fuck that.

No comments:

Post a Comment