Saturday, September 17, 2011

FUCK THAT

Life can be a real bitch. People you thought were your friends turn out to be complete back stabbing bitches. Side note on that: I haven't made a new real friend who I could call one of my down as bitches for life in over 6 years. I thought I had made a real friend, a true new girlfriend who was up to par with the rest of my girls. But no. She just turned out to be a malicious little fuck with zero standards and absolutely no respect for girl code. That is why I don't let people into my inner circle that easy, I would rather have a small group of the best fucking friends anyone could ask for rather then a whole bunch of people who are just losers. My friend says I'm too cynical and I need to give people a chance and not judge them right away, and I did that, and now I'm saying fuck that. I gave being nice a chance and it made me go soft and now I'm done thank you very much I'm quite happy being an anti social bitch. The anti social bitch rarely gets burned. Moving on, one of the saddest things ever is when a girl loses her girl code. I'm one of those people where if you're my girl, then I would rather cut off a limb then cross you. Guys come and go but a friend is for life. I also strongly believe in the power of sisterhood, I think being a woman is really hard, and as women we need to stick together, like in Lysistrata. Men are RETARDED. As women we need to stick together, and when we do we can protect ourselves, power in numbers. I mean stop fucking each other over and realize that the girl you are potentially hurting is just like you. She has the same insecurities, she has bad hair days, she pinches her fat and goes crazy over breakouts and convinces herself that her eyebrows need reshaping and she cant possibly go out with those eyebrows just because she, just like you, had a bad day, or has a broken heart, or is feeling unattractive because of a dry spell. It's just really sad that some girls have no respect for their gender. Like don't fuck around with a dude if you know he has a gf, that's just fucked up. How are you gonna do that to your own. I mean even if this hypothetical gf is a horrible gf and blah blah blah you should still be the bigger woman and respect the territory. Its karma. It's fucking decency. Why is it so hard for people to be decent? To just be good and do the right fucking thing and have some fucking morals and values and stick to those. I'm not tryna be all preachy, I have had my fair share of bad girl moments, but rarely ever malicious shit. I'm just talking about the feeling in your guts when you know you are doing something wrong and you do it anyway, that's all fine and whatever but when it starts to hurt someone else, then your just being an asshole. If you put your hand in the flame it will burn. And karma is a bitch. And if your ever questioning if it's right or worng, it's probably wrong. Call your mom, she'll tell you.

No comments:

Post a Comment