Friday, September 30, 2011

THE OOPS MOMENT


Men are idiots. As if I don't say it enough. I generally know how to handle my men; I know when to put aside the stubbornness, when to let go of stupid comments, when to let them ‘win’. Men have diva moments, they have big time diva moments, and I generally know when to look the other way and let them live out their little shit fits. Some would say that I am a pacifist who let my men walk all over me. I would argue that I simply don’t give a fuck. I’m not a nagger. I know the difference between a personality trait and an odd behavioral moment. Men grow slower then women, I allow them to grow, and stumble, and most importantly get back up. If he doesn’t get back up then I’ll let him rot in his pit of misery. All I expect in return is for me to have my bat shit crazy moments as well and not to have them be made a huge deal about. Every time I fly off the rail dose not mean that I am actually an irrational person, it means I’m having a fucking moment. I let you have your damn moment, so let me have mine! Ugh... It’s funny, I’ll give an example: I let (let’s call him “fucker” for time being) fucker be a drunk idiot and do stupid shit all night long AND put up with whisky dick (wa wa waaaaa) and wake up in the morning and make the coffee like a good little stepford wife not mentioning a single thing about said debauchery of previous night (all is forgiven in lieu of little fucker making up for his weak behavior in the morning). However, when I am having a rough weak and get a little psycho bitch all of a sudden it’s “I don’t know if I can be the person you want me to be” BS. Honey, unless your name is prince fucking charming nobody can be what I want them to be, don’t flatter yourself. What the hell is it with men and not know when to let their women have a fucking moment. Every time we go ape shit crazy on you does not actually mean we are truly that angry or upset, in hindsight we tend to look back and say ‘ooppss, blew that one way out of proportion…’ because that’s what we do. For fucks sake know when to take it seriously and when to let it be. If it’s not mentioned again within the next 24 to 48 hours it’s probably a ‘oops’ moment. Granted if these oops moments happen more then often you should see a therapist, really, it works. This is new territory for fucker, usually I am calm and collected, in the past, let's see, 4 years now? That this shit has been going on, I've thrown a hammer in his general direction only once! I also recall sucker punching him for some sort of immoral behavior...However point being that I am only now starting to have some oops moments because life has been throwing some curve balls and I can't quite keep it together all the time. Fucker has no idea how to handle this. I might have to hand the bastard a xanex and tell him to buckle down cuz it’s gonna be a long ride. 

No comments:

Post a Comment