Tuesday, September 6, 2011

SERIOUSLY????

OOooookkkkkk so hanging out with an ex is always tricky territory...that being said that's exactly what happened upon this rainy night. Not only were we acting like, scratch that, not only was he acting like we were still together but on top of it we made several couple jokes, oh the buck doesn't stop there my friends, oh no. It's just starting. And pulled me to sit on his lap. Oh this book keeps going and going, like lord of the rings. AND then he got pissed that I couldn't stay over because I have class in the morning. And I WOULD have gone. Had I no class in the morning. Fucking education is getting in the way of my love life. More like, here it comes again, RELATIONSHIT. Oh how I seem to love shit, and how good I seem to be able to eat shit with a shovel like a hungry baby who's mother stuffs its mouth with an overloaded spoon of baby goo food. They say that it's a sign of stupidity when you repeat the same mistakes over and over again and still fail to change your behavior pattern in order to avoid those mistakes. Oh look, there is my picture next to that definition. gr8!
Somebody, please, just shoot me. This was ugly, now it's just getting obscene. FML.

No comments:

Post a Comment