Sunday, September 4, 2011

I Can't Even Come Up With A Title Anymore. How About 'Fucked'?

So yesterday my friends and I went to PS1's warmup dance party thing and usually I go their pretty early in order to be fully obliterated by 7 pm and dance with no shame. I mean NO shame. Anyway we were all sober and watching for the first time the insanity of the dance party sober. As we are weaving out way around some guy yells out to me and I turn around and he starts talking to me like he knows me, my reaction though skeptical at first was to think that he was a friend of a friends and we had met at a previous warmup and had shared an obviously very drunken dance off and I just did not recognize him. WRONG. After he leads us to his friends he starts to ask me questions that obviously mean I do not know him. Such as "Is this your first time coming to the warmup?" — right, well obviously I had not met you before. FUCK. I grabbed my girlfriend and ran to the W.C. explained the situation I had gotten myself into and of course she laughed at me because this shit ALWAYS happens to me. We made our great escape and all but seriously...how is it that I manage to always attract all the creeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment